Italian Seasoning Mix
Here’s a great combination of herbs to give your dish an Italian flavor. It only takes minutes to measure a jar full of seasonings that will have your family saying “Mangia” (Let’s Eat) instead of “Mama Mia”!
A great combination of Italian seasonings to have on hand. These flavors will have your family saying "Mangia" (Let's eat!)
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 3 teaspoons marjoram, dried
- 3 teaspoons thyme leaves, dried
- 3 teaspoons rosemary, dried
- 3 teaspoons ground savory, dried
- 1 teaspoon ground safe, dried
- 3 teaspoons oregano leaves, dried
- 3 teaspoons basil leaves, dried
- Measure all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Using a funnel transfer ingredients in a spice jar for easy dispensing.
I use 2 teaspoons of the Italian Seasoning in my cooking or whatever the recipe calls for.